Your data security and privacy are our top priority.
- Same Network Only
- SnapPea requires your phone and computer to be connected to the same Wi-Fi LAN to sign in.
- Secure Local Access
- SnapPea Web sets up a server on your phone that can be accessed on your computer via Wi-Fi LAN. None of your information is stored on our servers.
- Sign Out Multiple Windows
- Signing out of SnapPea Web will sign you out of all open SnapPea windows in your browser. Signing out of SnapPea Web version does not sign you out of the Chrome extension and vice versa.
- Sign in with Google Account
- We made this decision after careful consideration because it lets us make the Sign In faster and more secure. We hope you understand that it's very hard for a small company to store passwords and Sign In data at the highest level of security, so we've decided to rely upon Google's Sign In process. Google does not have access to any of your personal data after you Sign In.
- Forget all!
- The settings for the mobile app includes the option of forgetting all computers that you've signed into before. That includes sign ins to the Windows, Web, and Chrome versions of SnapPea.
- Recommended: connect in trusted Wi-Fi environments
- SnapPea Web does not yet offer an encrypted HTTPS sign in, so we recommend that you connect in a trusted Wi-Fi environment.
- If you connect to a computer that is not yours, remember to sign out after you finish using SnapPea Web!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our security policy, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org We'll make every effort to resolve your concerns.